Streaming Live Video
Real-time Video Processing Software Development
Creating streaming live video and real-time video processing components deployed as microservices can be easy with a right partner. You need to address a wide range of different potential challenges: real-time streaming protocols implementation, processing a significant amount of multimedia data, assuring audio-video synchronization, understanding H.264 and AAC protocols, storing massive data in a variety of different formats, and finally delivering it to end-users directly or via social media like Facebook or YouTube.
Work with Pro4People, a team of experienced software developers who know Streaming Live Video domain inside out.
By choosing Pro4People, you’re ensuring:
- a partner with in-depth knowledge on streaming live video protocols, e.g. RTMP and HLS
- a team aware of H.264 and AAC codecs
- expertise in video containers like MP4
- a team with in-depth knowledge on a variety of such transport streams as MPEG
- individuals experienced in solving audio-video synchronization issues
- high-quality video processing component creators
- authors of highly efficient video processing components deployed in microservice architecture
- team experienced in resolving video streaming performance issues
Experience with Multimedia Software Development
Our developers have been participating in cutting-edge projects in the domain of streaming live video and real-time video processing. We implemented from scratch the RTMP protocol, components responsible for video processing and transcoding, encoding multimedia into MPEG format (including MPEG2-TS), HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), and serving video content in various formats and protocols.
We are capable of developing mobile applications addressing streaming video solutions as well as back-end real-time video processing and video transcoding. We can develop mobile applications, controls, or SDKs responsible for playing back received multimedia streams or streaming the latter from mobile platforms into the video processing back-end components.
The back-end components we have developed were deployed on the Amazon Web Services cloud following microservices architecture. As one of the only few Amazon Web Services Consulting Partners, Pro4People built AWS specific Linux distributions aiming at the superfast processing of real-time video streams in resolutions such as HD or 4K.
Experienced with Different RTMP Stream Sources
Start your Development Project
Tuning AWS Infrastructure to Real-time Video Processing
Smart Software Development
Pro4People has a team which combines Agile and mature approach to:
- creating good-enough documentation
- building robust and reliable stream handling and processing components deployed on robust and scalable infrastructure
- validating and verifying components
- maintaining a complete solution
You will work with a highly skilled team which, as we suggest, should include:
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- UI/UX Designer
- Technical Leader
- Software Developer
- Android Developer
- iOS Developer
- Quality Assurance
- Configuration Manager/DevOps
The team delivers work in an iterative approach, so you can have full control over the development process. It is crucial as such projects usually require quite a significant level of research in order to deliver innovation in the video streams processing.
Kristoph Cichocki-Romanov - CTO of Bedrocket Media Ventures
“As Video Technologies partners, Pro4People has been a dedicated and talented ally in our ability to expand our services and provide clients with top video streaming capabilities. Always team players and always on their game, they are a gratifyingly essential part of what we do.”
CTO of Bedrocket Media Ventures